Please find a list of our latest vacancies below. If you would like to discuss a position further or apply for any of these vacancies please call 01934 808208.
GBRS are currently looking for a sales order processer on a part time basis to join a leading, forwarding thinking company based just outside Axbridge. You must be available to work early mornings. This role is an ongoing position.
The hours are as follows;
16hrs per week on £8.68 per hour
First weeks hours:
9:00-13:00 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Then normal hours:
Monday 6.30am – 12.30pm
Tuesday 6.30am – 11.30am
Wednesday 6.30am – 9.00am
Thursday 6.30am – 9.00am
The ideal candidate will be focused, with great attention to detail a polite telephone manner, and a sense of urgency; IT skills are essential, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word. You should be able to work individually and will be processing and inputting sales orders as required.
You must be able to drive to get to work every day.
GBRS are currently seeking a warehouse supervisor for a client based in Glastonbury.
This in a temp to perm vacancy with an immediate start within the next week or so.
The role will involve reporting to the warehouse manager in a fast growing, successful business.
This role is a Monday to Friday position working from 7.30am – 4.00pm
Your responsibilities will involve:
Ensue H&S procedures and regulations are adhered to on site
Supervising staff alongside the warehouse manager
You should have good organisational skills, first class communication skills, as well as being able the ability to prioritise your own daily workload in line with agreed objectives and priorities. Ideally you will supervised staff in a similar position previously.
You will need a driving licience as well as a current counterbalance licience.
GBRS are currently seeking warehouse operatives/PPT operatives for an ongoing position based in Nailsea.
The company is a well recognised, respected global brand, this is a great opportunity to get onboard and become part of this friendly, hardworking team.
The role is an ongoing warehouse position, you will be picking orders, packing them and distributing stock around the warehouse.Ideally you will have a PPT licence however, if you have used a PPT in the past and show a good worth ethic then this would be taken into consideration.
This is day work, working Monday to Friday with overtime available during busy periods.
For more information about this position please call one of our consultants who will be delighted to give you more about this opportunity and the registration process
GBRS are currently looking for a Marketing Assistant on a permanent basis. You will join an excellent Marketing team supporting and developing marketing initiatives.
This varied role will provide support to the Marketing Communications Manager to deliver key creative project / marketing initiatives to drive business forward.
This role will also entail doing supporting projects on social media, web and viral campaign development.
The hours that you will be working will be:
Monday to Friday between the core hours of, 9.30am -4pm 37.5 hours a week
Specific job role responsibilities:
• Support the tactical execution of the marketing communications strategy, via day to day support of the Marketing Department, including coordination of activities, writing briefs, overseeing suppliers, copy writing and proof reading
• Provide detailed briefs for printed literature, to ensure overall design and development of key publications are on message; oversee through to proof reading and final sign off.
• Drive product launch campaigns monthly to ensure sales team are furnished with a regular product focus to support sales growth.
• Implement social media plan and on-line initiatives.
• Helping in any area of Marketing as and when required, such as; Advertising campaigns, exhibition organisation, photography, creation of leaflets and spec docs and general administration.
Key skills, abilities and competences:
• Understanding of all aspects of marketing and communication planning.
1 to 2 years’ experience in a junior marketing role
• It is ideal if you have project management experience to bring campaigns on time and budget to suit the companies needs
• Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
• Positive and motivated attitude with the ability on cooperating and interacting with colleagues and customers alike
• Willingness to speak up and voice ideas and opinions when asked
• Good sense of humour
Perks of the job include:
·25 days holiday.
·Option to purchase 3 additional days.
·3 volunteer days to give something back to the community.
·Discount at the local gym in Cheddar
GBRS are working for a leading supermarket, supporting them in their quest to find order pickers.
This role will involve order picking, you will be using a headset to pick orders – full training with be given.
This is a great company to work for, they offer a competitive hourly rate!
Various Shifts Available, 5 days out of 7.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic employer, with great career prospects!
Please send us your CV today!
GBRS are currently looking for cleaners for a site in Clifton, Bristol.
The work is part time –
Monday to Friday 9am – 1pm
For a duration of 4 – 6 weeks.
For more information, please call 01934 808 208.
GBRS have various administrator positions available in Nailsea, these are all due to start ASAP and are long term assignments.
Candidates should have first class keyboard skills and be able to work at a fast pace. If you have customer service.or administration experience that would also be a bonus.
If you would like to know more about these please send your CV to us in the first instance and we will be in contact with you straight away.
To discuss a vacancy please call 01934 808208. You can also register with us today to receive vacancies like these.