GBRS are currently looking for a Marketing Assistant on a permanent basis. You will join an excellent Marketing team supporting and developing marketing initiatives.
This varied role will provide support to the Marketing Communications Manager to deliver key creative project / marketing initiatives to drive business forward.
This role will also entail doing supporting projects on social media, web and viral campaign development.
The hours that you will be working will be:
Monday to Friday between the core hours of, 9.30am -4pm 37.5 hours a week
Specific job role responsibilities:
• Support the tactical execution of the marketing communications strategy, via day to day support of the Marketing Department, including coordination of activities, writing briefs, overseeing suppliers, copy writing and proof reading
• Provide detailed briefs for printed literature, to ensure overall design and development of key publications are on message; oversee through to proof reading and final sign off.
• Drive product launch campaigns monthly to ensure sales team are furnished with a regular product focus to support sales growth.
• Implement social media plan and on-line initiatives.
• Helping in any area of Marketing as and when required, such as; Advertising campaigns, exhibition organisation, photography, creation of leaflets and spec docs and general administration.
Key skills, abilities and competences:
• Understanding of all aspects of marketing and communication planning.
1 to 2 years’ experience in a junior marketing role
• It is ideal if you have project management experience to bring campaigns on time and budget to suit the companies needs
• Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
• Positive and motivated attitude with the ability on cooperating and interacting with colleagues and customers alike
• Willingness to speak up and voice ideas and opinions when asked
• Good sense of humour
Perks of the job include:
·25 days holiday.
·Option to purchase 3 additional days.
·3 volunteer days to give something back to the community.
·Discount at the local gym in Cheddar
·Further training/education.» Back to Vacancies
To discuss this vacancy please call 01934 808208. You can also register with us today to receive vacancies like this one.